Learn-to-Trade Trading Course Information
Whether you’ve never traded or have some experience, the Learn-to-Trade course will reveal and make clear, all of the intricacies of successful trading.
The Learn-to-Trade course will give you an extensive knowledge in:
- Stock Trading
- Stock Option Trading
- Stock Index Trading
- Futures Trading
- Futures Option Trading
- Risk management
- Capital Preservation
- FOREX Trading
Our ongoing support:
- Simulated trading at no risk.
- Charting software, we’ll teach you how to use it.
- Real-time market access using the powerful software professionals use.
- A bi-weekly course review, so you can deepen your learning. Come back as often as you like.
- Interaction with other traders, we’re in this together.
The Learn-to-Trade course is an easy and pleasant learning process. We begin by giving you the knowledge to succeed using proven technical analysis techniques, which can be applied to any financial market, (Forex trading involves a substantial risk of loss).
With the learning gained, you’ll be able to:
- Trade in falling as well as rising markets
- Identify trends as they emerg.
- Learn channel trading in stagnant markets
- Identify patterns that may let you know what’s coming
- Apply support and resistance analysis to make educated decisions
- Use risk management techniques to preserve your capital
And what’s more, you’ll learn:
- Trade management to keep on top of your investments.
- The psychology of trading, know when to hold ‘em and when to fold ‘em.
- Order placement plus entry & exit techniques.
- The use of indicators.
- The importance of establishing targets.
- The magic of Fibonacci retracement levels.
- Maximizing trade techniques
- 15 limited risk exposure, stock option strategies: protective strategies; speculative strategies; and strategies that aim to generate consistent income, (Forex trading involves a substantial risk of loss).
We don’t just shake your hand at the end of the course and wave goodbye, we invite you to be a member of our exclusive circle of traders. Your included ongoing membership will help you apply your knowledge effectively while sharing information with other traders just like you. Monthly round table discussions will allow you to pick up useful, and potential trading leads from your fellow traders.